Click on the following URL to apply for LKG https://boys.bishopcottonschool.org/
Please read the below instructions carefully before clicking the link.
Instructions to fill Application form for LKG 2024-25
Submission of applications: 23rd November 2023 to 06th December 2023
Applications have to be submitted on or before 06th December 2023
Steps to fill in the online application form. Please read the same carefully before proceeding.
Step 1. Register yourself onto the admission portal by clicking on the Register button and filling in the required details.
Step 2. You will receive an email on your registered email id.
Step 3. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in the email.
Step 4. You will be automatically redirected to the admission portal with a message of confirmation. Click on the Login button with your registered email-id and password. Check spam or junk folder if email is not received in the inbox or updates tab for Gmail.
Step 5.Fill in the form and upload the relevant documents.
Step 6. If you want to review the form please click on Save as Draft on the last page.
Step 7. Click on the Submit button and make the payment through the payment gateway.
Note : Once the form is submitted you will not be able to make any changes to the application form
Step 8. You will get a receipt by email confirming your transaction.
Step 9. Login to the admission portal and download the PDF which will be generated.
Step 10. If the PDF is not available due to high server load you can login after 12 hours and download the PDF and print it for your reference.
Points to Note
- Ensure that you have scanned copies of the following documents in .jpeg or .jpg format
- Birth Certificate issued by BBMP with child’s name or for other states an equivalent statutory authority.
- CSI Membership Certificate issued by the Presbyter-in-charge of the Church – KCD (if CSI member) indicating the period of membership..
- Baptism Certificate of child (if CSI member).
- Church Membership Certificate (if Christian other than CSI).
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST) issued by Tahsildar.
- Passport photo of child max size 170x132 pixels
- Parents Address proof – Aadhaar/ DL/ Voters ID/ Passport - any one proof.
- Self attested certificate of parent’s highest educational qualification.
- Old boy applying for their ward’s under the Old boy category should upload 10th Standard marks card or Transfer Certificate(TC) - TC is preferred.
- Staff of BCBS/BCGS/IT/GOVT Category - Present Working Certificate to be attached. In case it is difficult to get the working certificate during the application period, kindly upload a self-attested latest salary certificate or statement. Working certificate will have to be presented during verification of documents.
- Under Sibling Category – If Sibling studying in BCBS need to mention name and class presently studying and also upload latest term marks card.
- Please ensure that each scanned copy is not more than 500 KB. Use file optimizer such http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx to reduce file size.
- All fields are mandatory as applicable.
- Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ready as you would be redirected to a payment gateway. Cost of application: Rs.500/-.
- In case of a surge or high demand while filling the form, the connection may go down. You can login later and complete the application - before the due date: 06th December 2023.
- The Application form can be downloaded as a PDF once payment has been received. Please download a copy for your reference.
- Filling / Submitting an application form does not guarantee admission to the School.
- While submitting the form to the payment gateway if due to any unforeseen circumstances or a slow Internet connection the transaction is not complete, but has been debited from your account the payment gateway will refund the amount. Login once more and submit the application later. Your application will not be accepted unless the payment process has been completed.
- Parents of twin children kindly register with seperate email accounts, since each account will only accept one application.
Step 1. Application Forms will be available online from the specified date and for the duration of days only. Forms will not be issued by the school office.
Step 2. The date of selection will be intimated by email. At the time of the selection, at least one parent/representative must be present.
Step 3. If the parent/representative is not present when the selection is done, the child will forfeit the seat.
Step 4. As soon as the child’s seat is confirmed through selection, the list with the child's name will be put up on the School notice board / website.
Step 5. Fee should be paid within 7 days on receipt of email after the selection and verification process.
Step 6. The parents belonging to other CSI dioceses (outside KCD), should apply with the church membership letter. Seat will be allotted to such candidates without any CSI KCD fee concession.
Step 7. Age criterion: minimum - 4 years to maximum - 5 years as on June 01, 2024.
Step 8. Seats will be allocated by draw of lots. Date of draw will be intimated by email.
Terms and Conditions
Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Forms with incorrect information will not be considered for the draw of lots.
Application for admission will not guarantee a seat.
The school will communicate admission details via email.
Attested copies of the corporation Birth Certificate must bear the child’s name.
Parent’s of CSI candidates must submit the Baptism certificate of the child and the parent’s church membership letter indicating the period of membership (issued by the Presbyter-in-charge).
Self attested photocopies of the parents' (both) highest educational qualifications are mandatory.
Caste Certificate (in case of SC / ST) issued by Tahsildar.
BCBS/BCGS Staff / Govt / IT to attach working certificates.