The Chapel continues to inspire several hundreds of students who pass through the portals of Bishop Cottons today, as it did many generations in the past.
Although for the first 40 years there was no building set aside for worship services were conducted in the dining hall.
On Sundays, the boarders worshipped at All Saints’ Church and later at St.Mark’s Cathedral. The new Chapel was dedicated on St. Peter’s Day in 1911.
The Chapel was renovated in 1993.
A Chapel Prefect is designated to assist the Chapel committee comprising of the staff and the students.
Every month on the first working day, the Holy Communion service is conducted in the Chapel for all the teaching and non -teaching staff members